tiistai 28. elokuuta 2018

Day 6. Quiet day at onsen

14.7.2018

This was definitely no news day. Basically woke, got breakfest, took a morning bath. Then read for a while. After that I took a short walk to the nearby park that was empty and then walked to a nearby temple. I took a peak inside only to find out it was full of people. Seems I had accidentally intruded on some ceremony that was starting. With bad luck burial or the kind. Could swear I saw nothing indicating something was going on but I bowed quickly and hastily retreated away.


This was actually on breakfast table. Nice table "cloth".


Breakfast.
Clear sunny sky.
Uhhuh. 120km for Takamatsu which is next big city, 194 to final destination. And I won't go direct line...


Probably more lively during sport events!






The temple where I intruded on.
From here I continued onward coming onto a small empty shrine. Exploring further I found local map but no restaurants etc in it so settled on a konbini lunch.

From there back to onsen and took long bath changing repeatedly between various baths. Booked up lodging for next day, read more, ate dinner, took evening bath, read, packed ready for pre-4am wakeup and went to sleep.

Quiet relaxed day.




Took me a while to figure where I was. Alas no restaurant that I could find.

Recently these "clear" drinks have become some sort of a hit. Water looking coca cola, tea, yoghurt, coffee...

You can tell what part my t-shirt and hakui(pilgrim robe) doesn't cover! I try applying suncream but sweat washesh it away.
Cute.
Dinner.
Candle cooking it up for you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti